When you are in the market for a hoverboard, an often searched question is the hoverboard price, how much does a hoverboard cost.
What kind of hoverboard can you get for what price ? To go deeper into this, we list the prices of the most popular brands together with their features.
The Swagtron T5
- The Swagtron T5 is the most sold hoverboard on Amazon.
- The T5 is a UL2272 certified hoverboard.
- Hoverboard price : $299.99
- Comes with a learning mode
- 200 Watt motor
- Gear stabilization for downhill traction and a tighter control in general.
- The Swagtron T5 got 3.3 out of 5 stars rating on amazon based on 45 customer reviews.
EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter
The Epikgo self balancing scooter is an all terrain type hoverboard which allows you to hover through tough road conditions.
- The Epikgo self balancing scooter is UL2272 certified, which means it has no potential fire hazards.
- More power than the swagtron T5. It comes with 400 W Dual Motors, allowing it to climb as steep as 18 degrees.
- Longer battery life ! The Epikgo hoverboard allows to ride over 1 hour at 10mph on a single charge.
- Hoverboard price : $699.99.
- The Epikgo hoverboard is 30% larger than competitive units like the Swagtron.
- The Epikgo hoverboard charges faster.
- All terrain tires make that you can hover with the Epikgo self balancing scooter over grass, mud and sand.
- 72 reviews on amazon. Average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars, which makes it the best performing self balancing scooter on amazon.
Skque X1-UL2272 Self balancing scooter / Hoverboard
The Skque X1 is a UL2272 two wheel hover scooter which comes with bluetooth speakers and led lights.
- Hoverboard price : $499.99
- The Skque X1 is relatively new and so far only got 8 reviews on amazon with average score of 3.9 out of 5 stars.